Reilly Bike Demo
Demo Reilly Cycleworks Bikes at trainSharp
Having teamed up with Reilly Cycleworks, trainSharp is delighted to be Reilly's dedicated test centre with Gradient and Spectre models available for test riding round the lanes and trails that surround trainSharp HQ.
“Can I customise a Reilly bike?”
“Is the Gradient or Spectre more suited to my riding?”
“What is the difference between a titanium and carbon fibre frame?”
Reilly Bikes Available for Test
Reilly Cycleworks Spectre All Road Disc
Looking for the most versatile Reilly bike of the range? The Spectre can do it all. With tyre clearance of up to 38c the Spectre can easily take on off road trails yet has the potential to be a super fast road bike with the right tyres installed. Top this off with Mark Reilly's legendary frame geometry and you have yourself two stunning titanium bikes in one.
- 3AL-2.5V Cold worked ultra butted titanium tube set
- 44mm head tube allowing standard and tapered steerers
- 31.6mm seat post size
- 34.9mm band on front derailleur clamp
- English threaded BB
- Flat mount brakes, 160 rotor front, 140 rotor rear
- Bright brushed finish as standard
- 142mm x 12mm thru axle
- Hidden fittings for guards
- 3 sets of bottle cage mounts
- 38c Max tyres without guards // 32c with guards
- Mechanical or Di2 ready
Reilly Cycleworks Gradient
Reilly's go anywhere bike with up to 44c tyre clearance for 700c or up to 50c 650b wheels. The Gradient is the Spectre's off road cousin and is even more capable on the rough stuff.
- Di2/eps/eTap or mechanical to choice.
- Clearances for 650b x 50 or 700c x 45 tyres.
- Designed for up to 50mm tyres and full mudguard clearance even with 50c tyres.
- Flat mount brakes, with 142mm x 12mm thru axle.
- Fully equipped with carrier mounts and mudguard fixings as standard.
- 3 sets of bottle cage fittings with 3rd Bottle cage bosses on the underside of the down tube designed to work perfectly with tool kegs.
- CNC 44mm head tube for Reilly Headset.
- English threaded BB.
- 31.6mm seat post size.
- 34.9mm band on front derailleur clamp.
- REILLY signature black logos/brushed finish as standard.
- Lifetime warranty, this extends to the original owner only and is non-transferable.
TO BOOK YOUR DEMO
Or you need more information?
Please email email@example.com or give us a call on +44 (0)1892 577 802. Please bring all your cycling gear (shorts, jersey, helmet, shoes etc) and your current bike if possible. We look forward to seeing you for your demo ride soon!