Reilly Fusion Aero Road Disc Frameset
The ‘Fusion’ represents an evolution of Reilly’s road series, combines classic Reilly race geometry, top grade hydroformed titanium tubes and advanced engineering to create a light, aerodynamic titanium frame to rival carbon equivalents.
In a nod to tradition, Reilly’s innovative use of investment casting makes the Fusion a distinctive titanium offering in a market of ubiquitous carbon frames. The nature of investment casting allowed Reilly to mimic the aero shapes usually associated with a carbon mould or 3D printing. The seamless welding of the investment cast parts to 3AL-2.5V tubing highlights the hand-crafted detail associated with all Reilly frames.
Fully integrated cable routing gives the bike a sleek and minimal cockpit, while the stunning ‘kamm tail’ tube profile brings additional aero benefit.
Stand-out key features:
- Titanium aero road disc frame (Weight 1.79kg Medium)
- Investment cast 6AL-4V titanium head tube, seat cluster, bottom bracket shell and dropouts
- 3AL-2.5V tubing
- Carbon race fork with internal front brake hose routing
- Compatible with FSA ACR system, Deda Alanera or similar one piece carbon bar and stem
- Aero ‘Kamm tail’ tubing, plus D-shaped seatpost
- Hollow rear dropouts - one of the many features engineered to reduce weight
- Custom mirror or anodised finish available on request
- Lifetime warranty for first owner
Order now for July 2022 delivery. £1500 deposit frame total cost £3,999